Week in the Church 19th January 2020
Monday 10am Ladies Badminton
Tuesday 9.30am Toddlers+
Wednesday 7.30pm Evening Guild: Dr Eve Patterson
‘A Pathologist looks back’
Thursday 7.30pm Games Night
7.45pm Mixed Badminton
Friday 10am Over 60s Keep Fit
5.30pm URC Youth Club
7pm URC Youth
NOTICES for Week Commencing 19th January 2020
1. Flowers provided by Derek Craig arranged by Paula Tatler
2. Charles Thompson Mission-Clothes Collection: On the third Sunday of each month we will be collecting any clean, good condition clothes which will then be taken to the Mission. If you have anything you would like to donate please bring it on the 16th February 20.
3. This month the Sunday Lunch will be on 26th January.
Please let Avril know today if you would like to go.
4. Warden Duty – 19th Jan Brian McCartney
5. Church Directory – If you would like to be added or have any changes to your details please see Steve or Selena
6. Coffee Rota: any volunteers for Sunday morning coffee rota would be greatly appreciated, please see Selena if you could help
7. Notices for next week – please notify Selena in the Church office by Wednesday.
The Iona Community
Would you be interested in a church trip to stay at Iona Abbey? In the week starting 24th October there is a course entitled
‘Exploring the imagination’ led by John Bell.
More details are available on the Iona Community website – https://iona.org.uk. If you would be interested in this, or a visit to Iona at another time, please let Nick know as soon as possible.