Wed 18th December 11am Prayer Hour
Thurs 19th December 7.30pm Advent Bible Study
Sat 21st December 3pm Christingle
Sun 22nd December 10.30am Carol Service led by Rev Dr Nick Jones
Second Sunday Lunch today
Week in the Church 15th December 2019
Monday 10am Ladies Badminton
Tuesday 9.30am Toddlers Christmas Party
Wednesday 11am Prayer Hour
6.30pm Carol Singing at The Grange NH
Thursday 7.45pm Mixed Badminton
7.30pm Advent Bible Study
Saturday 3pm Christingle
Sat 21st Christingle 3pm
Sun 22nd Carol Service led by Revd Dr Nick Jones 10.30am
Tue 24th Christmas Eve Communion 11.30pm
Christmas Day Worship led by Revd Nick Jones 10.00am
NOTICES for Week Commencing 15th December 2019
1. Flowers provided by Bill Collins
2. Advent Course led by Revd Dr Nick Jones, will be on Thursday 19th December at 7.30pm.
3. Defibrillator Training – Saturday 18th January 10-12pm Everyone is welcome
4. Socks Box – Collection of socks for the homeless, please donate any new/good condition used socks in the box
5. Youth Club – opening night Friday 17th January 5.30pm-7pm for years 5-7.
6. CHURCH MEETING – Sunday 5th January 2020 12noon. Everyone is welcome
7. Collecting Stamps to raise money for St John’s Hospice
Please will you keep all the stamps you receive on Christmas Cards and put them in the collecting box in the corridor.
Please will you cut them off the envelope and leave a ½ cm border so that you do not damage the perforations.
8. Volunteers to help with “Get in the Picture” on 21st Dec 10am – 2pm. There will be a manger scene outside the Church of the Good Shepherd, help will be needed on the day. Any help would be appreciated during this time for Churches Together
9. WELCOMING. The new rota for welcoming on a Sunday morning during 2020 is being drawn up. If you would be interested in joining the ‘team’ please contact Linda Ford at church or on 342 3152 for more information. We should only need your welcoming smile for a few Sundays each 3 months. Thank you.
10. Coffee Rota: any volunteers for Sunday morning coffee rota would be greatly appreciated, please see Selena if you could help
11. Notices for next week – please notify Selena in the Church office by Wednesday.